Architectural Review Board Guidelines – CV_ARC_guidelines
LINK TO A CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Download the appropriate application forms.
- Architectural Review Submission Form – Architectural Request Form
- Review Guidelines for guidance in preparing a site grading plan, architectural plans and elevations, and landscape plan.
- Submit the following plans to ARB Coordinator on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. Acceptable applications will be reviewed by the ARB on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month.
- Official plot plan or survey showing lot boundaries, the existing building and the proposed changes outlining the position or placement of the change.
- Elevations showing the planned appearance of the structure.
- Drawings/plans showing the construction and effects of the change.
- Description and samples of paint and siding color, replacement shingle or any other items that may be helpful in making a decision.